- Upon arrival to your appointment, please wait in your car until called by your stylist.
- Arrivals more than 5 minutes late may be subject to cancellation by us. This will allow us to ensure that we have sufficient time to follow all of these protocols for each appointment.
- Please visit our sanitation station upon entry to sanitize hands and receive a no-contact temperature check.
- If a temperature check results in a reading above 100 degrees, the appointment will be rescheduled to a later date.
- You will be taken directly to your stylist's chair as our waiting area will be closed.
- Masks are required for entry and must be worn throughout the entire service. Please wear your "salon friendly" mask as it could become wet or stained by hair color. (Behind the ear mask)
- We are happy to provide a disposable mask for a small fee.
- Accompanying guests to any appointment will not be permitted, including family members.
- Children's services have been suspended until further notice.
- Our stations will be thoroughly wiped clean with hospital grade cleaner between each guest.
- We kindly ask that the restrooms be used for emergencies only.
- Please consider the amount of personal items you bring with you as we hope to keep the salon floor clean and clutter free
- We will not be accepting cash or check during this time to ensure the safety of our Guest Relations team.
- Credit card/debit card required
- Remember to practice social distancing when possible.
Thank you for your willingness to comply with these guidelines. Services may be subject to denial in the event that any of the guidelines are violated so that we can ensure the safety of our staff, other guests, and our community.